Thursday, June 14, 2012

Our first day back to Plummer Pool 2012

Whenever possible, we try to keep these boys active in the summer time.  I don't want to necessarily be one of those moms that regulate every waking minute of their day.  At the same time, I cannot stomach the boys lounging around the entire day watching tv and playing video games. 
Some days it is easier to keep them active doing things, than others.  Working full time can make keeping them busy challenging.  On my days off, I really try to make plans for us to do things together as a family.  Each year I buy a membership to Plummer Pool in Sylvania, so that when we are looking for something to do...we always have the option of swimming!
 Dylan...I swear he grows more manly each and every day
 Nicholas...everything is more fun when he is around
 Jonathan playing catch with the boys
 Luke swimming around
 Kyle didn't want to get in the pool and play.  The boys are currently working on getting their Physical Fitness Badges for Boy Scouts.  I gave Kyle the option...get in the pool and play with his dad and brothers or do a Walk Away the Pounds video when he got home.  He chose Pool Play


1 comment:

  1. Oh I cant tell you e last time I went swimming. Looms like the boys had fun! You are wonder woman to me.. Wife, mother, nurse! Lord willing I can manage as well as you one day

    ReplyDelete