Monday, October 17, 2011

Who knew I had skills like these?

Introducing Clark 
Kenny and Sarah have been asking me for quite some time to take family pictures for them
There is a lot of pressure when you are attempting to capture great shots for someone else...
but I gave it a valiant effort.
They were thrilled with the results and frankly...so was I.
 and Raelynn
 I asked her to "work it for the camera", and she certainly did!
 The Never Family
 Noone ever loves you like your mom



 Sarah and Kenny
 As soon as I saw Mommy and Daughter wearing boots...I had this vision
"Be sure to put your feet in the right place, then stand firm" ~Abraham Lincoln





 "Where we love is home~home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes




















No comments:

Post a Comment